Carton erector for trays KA 500
The carton erector KA 500 is a flexible and compact system and designed for automatic erection of trays. It is characterized by simple and fast format changes which are realized by continuously adjustable matrices.
By means of a pushover the carton blank is transferred from the magazine to the matrix. Selectively hot glue is applied onto the carton blank at certain areas. Next a stamp presses the carton blank through the matrix. Thus the tray blank is erected by the specific shaping of the matrix. As soon as the stamp is retracted, pressing of the insides begins. Now the finished tray is handed over by a discharge conveyor.
The produced trays may then be manually, or by an automatic filling machine, filled with versatile products like e.g. cookie jars.
Already during the development of the KA 500 SmartPac put high attention on user-friendly handling, high flexibility as well as little downtimes for format changes and service in order to meet even highest demands.
- precise and strong steel, stainless steel frames and aluminium profiles
- highest process reliability by means of control technology
- compact design and manufacture
- Flexibility – simple and fast format changeovers
- Variability – modular design enables extension with supplementary modules such as printers, labelers, grouping units
- easy to service and maintain
Technical Data KA 500
|Type||Kartonaufrichter für Trays|
|format range||length 200 – 800 mm
width 200 – 800 mm
|performance||≤ 50 Trays/min*|
|dimensions [LxWxH]||2.500 x 1.400 x 2.400 mm|
|working height||900 ± 50 mm|
* dependent on carton material, tray dimensions and machine configuration