Carton filling and closing machine KVM 40
Confectionery (chocolate bars, waffle products and others) are automatically packed into folded boxes / american cases by the SmartPac KVM 40.
The box blanks are individually taken from a magazine, erected and placed into a synchronized chain. The products like chocolate bars or others are supplied by a second, parallel feeding chain. The product/s are pushed into the erected folded box, followed by automatic turning of the side flaps. After applying glue on the lower flaps the folded box is being closed by turning the top flaps.
Subsequently the box may be marked, turned upright and discharged on a conveyor.
The KVM 40 convinces by its user-friendly handling, simple and fast format changes as well as its versatility and is used in diverse branches such as household or food industries. It can be easily integrated into existing packaging lines and may be equipped with supplementary units such as marking systems, grouping systems or inspection units.
- precise and strong steel, stainless steel frames and aluminium profiles
- highest process reliability by means of control technology
- compact design and manufacture
- Expendability – modular design enables expansion with supplementary units such as scales, printers, labelers
- Flexibility – as stand-alone machine or integrated into a complete line
- Variability – simple and fast format changes
- easy to service and maintain
Technical Data KVM 40
|Typ||carton filling and closing machine|
|length 160 mm
width 95 mm
height 28 mm
|performance||≤ 50 folded boxes/min*|
* dependent on carton material, box dimensions and machine configuration