Pouch closing machine BV 310
The pouch closing machine BV 310 closes prefabricated cross bottom, block bottom or side-gusseted bags made of versatile packing materials with a top closure.
Supplied either manually or automatically by a previous pouch filling machine, the BV 310 closes the bags automatically. The pouch neck is folded and for instance glued or sealed. Even the combination with a protection by an applied label is possible.
Numerous extensions of the closing machine are given by the combination with supplementary units like printers, metal detectors, a grouping system or a scale with rejection system.
Hence you receive a multifunctional closing system with a wide range of applications which complies with highest demands.
Simple fold: closing by heat sealing, hot glue, label, tape or sewing unit
Double fold: closing by heat sealing, hot glue, label, tape or sewing unit
- precise and strong steel, stainless steel frames and aluminium profiles
- highest process reliability by means of control technology
- compact design and manufacture
- user-friendly operation by touchscreen HMI
- Flexibility – compatible with various dosing systems
- Variability – modular design allows easy integration of supplementary modules like e.g. printers, labelers, sewing systems and many more
- easy to service and maintain
Technical Data BV 310
|functioning||intermittent / continuous|
|pouch height||100 – 300 mm|
|pouch height (unsealed)||130 – 300 mm|
|bottom width||> 30 mm|
|performance*||≤ 60 pouches/min*|
* dependent on material, product, pouch dimensions and machine configuration