Automated pouch filling and closing system BVS 300
The compact pouch filling and closing system of the SmartPac BVS series is designed for automatic filling and closing of prefabricated cross bottom, block bottom or side-gusseted bags.
All process steps, beginning with taking a pouch out of a magazine through opening with crosschecking, the filling with product to the closing of the pouch, are throughout fully automatic according to intermittent or continuous working principle.
Products like pieces, powders and granules may be safely packed into pouches by a tailor made dosing system, like for instance a multihead scale or a metering screw.
Diverse closing types are available where you may choose from. Even a compact flipping of the neck onto the pouch and fixation by tape is possible. Furthermore, by integration of a printer any information may be applied to the pouch closure.
Simple fold: closing by heat sealing, hot glue, label, tape or sewing unit
Double fold: closing by heat sealing, hot glue, label, tape or sewing unit
- precise and strong steel, stainless steel frames and aluminium profiles
- highest process reliability by means of control technology
- compact design and manufacture
- user-friendly operation by touchscreen HMI
- Flexibility – compatible with various dosing systems
- Variability – modular design allows easy integration of supplementary modules like e.g. printers, labelers, sewing systems and many more
- easy to service and maintain
Technical Data BVS 300
|functioning||intermittent / continuous|
|pouch height||150 – 300 mm|
|bottom width||40 – 75 mm|
|front width||70 – 110 mm|
|performance*||≤ 50 pouches/min*|
* dependent on material, product, pouch dimensions, dosing system and machine configuration