Sachet packaging machines
Our "SP-series" sachet packaging machines operate fully automatic and according to vertical, intermittent working principle. Three different versions for the format ranges 240 mm, 420 mm and 600 mm sealing width are available for you to choose from. Corresponding to the sachet width, our machines may be operated in 1 up to 20 lanes.
Versatile package shapes like single, double or multiple sachets, sachet strings as well as sachet mats may be produced. The modular design of our sachet packaging machines also enables the use of shaped sealing tools, for instance to ease the pouring by a spout. In combination with a punch, a characteristic shape may be given to each sachet.
Depending on the specific application, our machines are equipped and combined with matching dosing systems for liquid, pasty, powdery and granular products, as well as pieces. Even the simultaneous filling of different products is possible. Bigger filling volumes may be achieved by double filling tubes per sachet. For food applications, hot fill, as well as CIP/SIP systems can be realized.
liquids, cremes, pastes: rotary valve pump, ball valve pump, diaphragm pump
powders, granules: auger dosing system, micro dosing system, volumetric cup filler
pieces (tablets, capsules): cup filler
Major components of our sachet packaging machines are:
- strong steel, as well as stainless steel machine housing, laser-cut and precision welded
- Automatic film edge alignment
- Splice table for easy and fast film changes
- Print mark control
- Servo drives for the sealing guarantees high sealing forces as well as a reproducible sealing at material gently functioning
- Servo drives for the film transport ensure an equal film draw off and constant film tension for sachets of highest quality
|Sachet packaging machine||SP 200||SP 400||SP 600|
|number of lanes||1 – 8||2 – 14||2 – 20|
|maximum format width||240 mm||420 mm||600 mm|
|sachet width||30 – 200 mm||30 – 140 mm||30 – 120 mm|
|sachet length||40 – 200 mm||40 – 200 mm||40 – 200 mm|
|maximum film reel width||480 mm||840 mm||1200 mm|
|maximum film reel diameter||500 mm||600 mm||600 mm|
|performance||≤ 100 cycles/min*||≤ 100 cycles/min*||≤ 100 cycles/min*|
* dependent on material, product, sachet dimensions and dosing system